Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree.....






Our first Christmas tree!


I am very proud and excited with how it turned out; we got a really good deal on it at Sam's! It's made out of homemade ornaments between Steven and I (we started the tradition of making an ornament for each other 2 years ago) and ornaments from when we were growing up, along with gifts from others. It's next to our awesome electric fireplace--a Christmas gift that we love!














Our stockings--courtesy of Pier 1! They were well worth the high dollar price I paid for them because I love them!














My barbie Christmas tree that's in my first and nicer/less casual living room--I collect barbie ornaments and loved making this tree! I know you can't tell in the picture, but it has bright pink lights! :)















My "catch all" table--where keys and bills go. I am also thrilled with how the decorations turned out for this!











And last but not least, Steven's Star Wars tree :) I had to compromise somewhere for my barbie tree, right? I actually like it--it's in our bedroom and is really fun to look at!















Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment