Thursday, November 4, 2010

Loves of my Life..

I decided to make this post all about the current "loves" of my life. I don't have exciting things to blog about, being that I only have a dog. He's not that great..so! Here is a solution for now:)
*As seen above*....I love baby fingers that can point and illustrate the ability to grow!

I love moments of laughter in my classroom!!



I love moments of learning...


I love, love, love NYC and miss it dearly! Wonderful choice for a honeymoon....This was most definitely one of better moments thus far in life :)
I love my best friends! Miss the ones I don't see nearly enough!!

I love, LOVE my husband. He makes me laugh like no other--as see in many of our wedding photos!! Being married is the best thing and going home to him everyday is the best end to my day!


There are so many blessings in life; go count them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment